Thursday, June 10, 2010

Meet Brain

Hello there. Just like Pinky, I am a 20-something year old student, currently living in Finland. Somehow (being the genius that I am) I came up with the idea to go InterRailing and Pinky was just as thrilled about it as I am.

I haven't traveled all that much, in my opinion. I've been to Greece, Spain and Ukraine with my family - all on summer holidays to get away from city life and enjoy hot summers by the sea. I lived in Moscow for just about half of my life and I still go there every once in a while, even though it's hardly the same city anymore - it's still beautiful, just different.

I've also been to Tallinn and Stockholm and visited several cities in Germany. I was actually surprised by how much I liked Germany - I expected it to be nice, but it really exceeded my expectations. Finally, as already mentioned in Pinky's post, the two of us went on a legendary trip to Riga in 2008.

So now, it is time for new adventures! Europe, you better be ready for us.

No comments: